Sunday, May 23, 2010

Tea Time




Tea parties are one of my very favoritest things to do and today's was one of the best. Of course, the group of gals here made the setting and cleaning up more fun then the actual tea itself! It's unbelievable how many good helpers it takes to put on a party for 60ish women.






Here is my table all decked out. We had the dainty savories first then the more dainty sweets after that. Women who we didn't even know were bringing treats showed up with such delicious things!



Look how cheerful we were before the shindig started! I think when we do our mom's fall get away we should do a tea at the beach. What do you girlies think?

5 comments:

  1. How very fun! I for one would be absolutely up for a tea party at the beach this fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Maybe we should all bring a tea cup to exchange and a pot to use? It'll be great...and here before we know it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm SO glad you posted these pictures! I heard about your tea, and I was just sure I'd find a half a dozen or so of my favorite people were there, and I was right! Looks like lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe! What silly girlies we are, dressing up and playing tea party. It was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's why we're still only 29...acting! Hehehe. Playing dress up keeps you either young or immature.

    ReplyDelete