Sunday, November 16, 2014

Time For Honesty

Day 10....
Daily Routine...
This is the post where I admit to the world how 
much time I spend with Facebook open on
my laptop.  A lot.  

When I wake up, I thank God for another day
and try to get my mind focused on gratefulness.
Then I think about coffee.

So Coffee, Facebook and I have our quiet time
until 6:15 and leave for work comes.

First thing at work, I bang my head against a 
brick wall for the first half an hour....
I try to get the ranch records to a point that
a man who has no idea how to be happy, will
be happy.  Who is the dumbie there?

Play with the birds until noonish, and try to get
home in time to see Darrin and the girls 
on their lunch break.

Lunch time for Facebook and I, usually joined 
by some friend or Madi.

Facebook has some quiet, but still logged on, 
time while I shower and attempt to do a little
housework....unless Pinterest wants to play, also.

While I feed and care for the outdoor animals, 
Facebook holds down the fort inside.  If there
are garden chores (and the garden isn't covered
in snow) Facebook just racks up notifications 
and waits patiently. 

When the family gets home from school, 
I try to step away from the computer and ask 
how everything went as well as help
with a snack...unless someone REEEEALLY
wants to talk, then I use one ear for the 
happenings of the day.... 
and both eyes on Facebook.

No, Facebook, you may not come to supper.

Zombies, movie, books and Facebook until bed.

In bed, only books and husbands allowed.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment