Thursday, November 6, 2014

Blog Challenge Business Day 1

My daughter Madi, over at 
is doing this 31 Day Blog Challenge. 
I'm such a joiner I'm just jumping in, too.


Day 1.
A self portrait and 
five random facts about me.

#1.  I am completely and totally self 
conscious.  I expect that every time 
I do or say something clumsy or stupid
there is an audience waiting to laugh.  
I do and say clumsy, stupid things 
ALL THE TIME.  Fun times 
in Cara's head.

#2 I have the same best friend, the one that 
invited me to church in fourth grade,
to this day.  
I have the same husband I started 
dating in 1988.  
I lived in the same house from the time 
I was three until Darrin and I married
in 1990.  AND.....
we have moved about 30 times since.
Kind of a contradiction isn't it?

#3 I like Fall and Spring best.  I like winter
just fine.  I do not like summer
much at all.  Too hot, too buggy and 
too many unmet expectations.

#4  I garden and breed chickens
for fun and therapy.

#5  I always thought I was a dogs-only
person.  Now I really like the 
independence of cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment