Friday, June 22, 2012

June Miscellany

We're thinking of adding
"Soothing mud baths" to our
list of Casa de Dailey amenities.
Meet the masseuses. 

Prom night.  This park holds a special place
in my earliest memories.  When we were
little kids, we would leave as soon
as school was out on the first Thursday of
October and drive this far before sleeping.
The next morning we drove to Eagle Creek
 for opening of deer season.  Never thought we
would live so near to both the park and
our favorite camping place.
The school trip I didn't chaperon.   Capital, beach, Air Museum.  I stayed home and sorted pheasant babies. This is the majority of the kids in the junior/senior high school.  There were some that didn't want to go...weirdos.

3 comments:

  1. You should have gone and had THEM sort pheasants... But then again, with the mud baths and stuff going on, I get why you REALLY stayed behind...

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I don't feel like I've made up for three years of not having my own home yet. Maybe in another Two years and three months I'll be all gung ho to go?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like mud...can I play too? :)

    Miss you tons!

    ReplyDelete