Monday, January 23, 2012

Mom Guilt

I had to post Dorcas's blog again...so much good truth and it made me think (as usual.


http://dorcassmucker.blogspot.com/2012/01/moms-guilt-etc.html

So here's my biggest MG...I had the wonderful opportunity to really teach my kids about God's love and plan and Word, and I didn't.  They probably know comparatively lots of Truth, but I wasted sooo much of those years with them.   I won't ever get that time back!  They are flying out of the nest and I won't get the chance. I just hope they look back when they have kids and know that my intentions were good and I love them to the moon.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, dear friend, you HAVE taught your children these things. You live it and have taught it by example. I am proud to know you. And I like Dorcas a lot, but we all know that guilt is not from the Source of Truth. (Speaking like a Narnian optional.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That being said! I have mommy guilt too. I have mommy guilt every day. Just so you know.

    ReplyDelete