Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Artsy Pics and Thankfulness for the Weather

 Madi needed to get some wiggles out yesterday 
so she took a good bunch of pictures of all kinds
of interesting things around the place.
Like my dog.  From dog level. Up the dirty porch ramp. Nice pooch...not so good porch.
 This one was my request. Poor girl got my sausage fingers and my simple, silver taste in jewelry.
Here are the chosen ones.  The Babies that lived through the weasel and will be installed as my greenhouse companions. His name is Rupert and I believe I'll call her Rapunzel, after one of my favorite fairy tales. Though she probably won't have long flowing hair.

Oh, and IT'S SUMMER!
Just in case you've missed it.

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous artsiness! I was out last night trying to figure out the Beeeg Camera...but no luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cara, i didn't know you blogged! :) Absolutely following you... how exciting...
    Great shots.
    HARDLY sausage fingers so hush!
    and maybe she will have long flowing hair (of sorts) you never know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My old brain, or my old eyes thought that Marian was paws up to pool water. Good grief. Cute picture! So artsy it fooled my old self.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought Marian was hanging poolside too. See, you have a cool porch after all :D

    ReplyDelete