Sunday, May 8, 2011

Is it Possible....

....to link?  Here is a sweet little column for Mother's Day.


http://www.registerguard.com/web/livinglifestyles/26203998-41/cleo-jenny-didn-baby-cat.html.csp


However I think I may have missed Dorcas's point.  My favorite part of the whole article is her by-line. 


"Dorcas Smucker is a homemaker and mother of six. She can be reached at dorcassmucker@gmail.com."  


She is one of my favorite authors and still she describes herself as a homemaker.  She does all kinds of interesting things and writes truth to salve the soul but her claim to fame is making a home for her family. I love that.


   

3 comments:

  1. I really miss being able to read her articles every week...sigh. But I miss you more :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you follow her blog, she posts a link each time to the article. Miss you gobs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is possible to link! When you're composing your blog post, just click the little word "LINK" in the menu bar with all the other doohicky's like "font" and whatnot. Then paste your link into the box that comes up. Easy peasy!

    Oh - and Dorcas? I'm pretty sure she wrote the blog that had been stirring about in my head for a few weeks. Now I can write about something else :)

    ReplyDelete